“Mystic Ascent: Exploring Siddara Betta’s Secrets”
NAME- “Mystic Ascent: Exploring Siddara Betta’s Secrets”
DESTINATION DETAILS-Siddara Betta is a scenic hill near Madhugiri in Karnataka, India. Famous for its unique rock formations, ancient caves, and a temple dedicated to Lord Siddeshwara, it offers a moderate trek with stunning views. The presence of meditating sadhus adds a spiritual charm, attracting trekkers and pilgrims alike.
DIFFICULTY LEVEL- Easy
TREK DISTANCE- 2 kms
TRAVELING DISTANCE- 90 kms
TIME- 6.00 AM to 9.00 PM
MEETING POINT – Start and End: Majestic, Bangalore
TRANSPORTATION – Non AC Tempo traveler
FOOD – Breakfast (Local food)
• Guide Charges
• First aid kit
• Miscellaneous charges
Personal expenses like shopping or buying snacks
Any gears like trekking shoes, rain jackets required for the trek
Anything not mentioned in the ‘Inclusion’ part.
COST – VSakkhi Members- INR 1399
Non VSakkhi Members – INR 1499
WHAT TO BRING
• 2 litres water bottle in Reusable bottle to stay hydrated
• Head wear like Caps, hats or bandanas
• Sunscreen lotion
• Toiletries (Comb, shampoo, tissue paper, soap, toothbrush, etc.)
• Small torch with new batteries
• Shoes for trekking
• Energy packed snacks such as Chocolates, Nutri-bars, juice packs etc
• Raincoat or poncho to stay dry (During Rainy season)
• Insect repellent and Suncreen
• Extra pair of clothes to change into after trek (during rainy season)
• Follow guidelines given by the instructor.
• Consumption of alcohol, cigarettes is strictly prohibited during the trekking.
• Avoid wearing jewelry or other valuables.
• Washrooms are only at base camp. hot water will not be available.
• In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a few delay in reaching the destination.
• In treks involving wild forest, expect leeches and other insects. However, we can take precautions to avoid them – these will be discussed before the trek starts.
• Any travel member engaging in immoral or unethical behavior will stand a chance of being deserted by the travel group.
• The decision-making power will solely vest with the organizer.
Safety is our priority and experienced guides will accompany us throughout the trek. We will provide basic first aid assistance,but please ensure you are in good health before participating. In case of extreme weather conditions, the trek maybe rescheduled for your safety.
Participation should be confirmed by paying the amount in advance (Account no will be shared on request) Please don’t forget to write your NAME & the NAME OF THE TRIP in the description when you make an Online Payment.
Paytm, Gpay, Phonepay @ 8310463939
WHOM TO CONTACT:
Queries/suggestions/thoughts please mail to email@example.com in the same thread, don’t spam to the entire group
FOLLOW US to get the latest updates –
*Linkden* – https://www.linkedin.com/company/vsakkhi/mycompany/…
*Twitter* – https://twitter.com/vsakkhiw
• If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
• Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
• The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Please read Terms and conditions before signing for the Travel.
• Please read AND SIGN Indemnity agreement before signing for the Travel