Jain Heritage Expedition: Shravanabelagola & Ancient Temples Day Tour”
NAME – “Jain Heritage Expedition: Shravanabelagola & Ancient Temples Day Tour”
DESTINATION DETAILS-“Embark on an enchanting journey to Shravanabelagola, a revered pilgrimage site in Karnataka, India. Delve into the splendor of the Gommateshwara Bahubali Statue, explore the ancient Akkanabasadi Temple, and experience the serenity of Chandragiri Hill. Join us for an unforgettable day trip steeped in spirituality and cultural wonders.”
DIFFICULTY LEVEL- Moderate
DATE – 10th Sep 2023
TIME- 6.00 AM to 9.00 PM
MEETING POINT – Start and End: Majestic, Bangalore
TRANSPORTATION – Non AC Tempo traveler
FOOD – nearby hotels
- Guide Charges
- First aid kit
- Entry Fees/ Parking
- Miscellaneous charges
- Any insurance
- Personal expenses like shopping or buying snacks
- Any gears
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘Inclusion’ part.
COST – For VSakkhi Members – Rs. 1399
Non VSakkhi Members – Rs. 1499
WHAT TO BRING
- 2 litres water bottle in Reusable bottle to stay hydrated
- Head wear like Caps, hats or bandanas
- Sunscreen lotion
- Comfortable footwear
- Energy packed snacks such as Chocolates, Nutri-bars, juice packs etc
- Raincoat or poncho to stay dry (During Rainy season)
- Insect repellent
- Extra pair of clothes to change incase (during rainy season)
- Follow guidelines given by the instructor.
- Consumption of alcohol, cigarettes is strictly prohibited during the trip
- Avoid wearing jewelry or other valuables.
- Washrooms are only at certain places .
- In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a few delay in reaching the destination.
- In trip involving wild forest, expect leeches and other insects. However, we can take precautions to avoid them – these will be discussed before the trip starts.
- Any travel member engaging in immoral or unethical behavior will stand a chance of being deserted by the travel group.
- The decision-making power will solely vest with the organizer.
- No deviation from the route
- Pick up and drop is only at Mentioned place.
Safety is our priority and experienced guides will accompany us throughout the trip. We will provide basic first aid assistance,but please ensure you are in good health before participating. In case of extreme weather conditions, the trip may be rescheduled for your safety.
Participation should be confirmed by paying the amount in advance (Account no will be shared on request) Please don’t forget to write your NAME & the NAME OF THE TRIP in the description when you make an Online Payment.
Paytm, Gpay, Phonepay @ 8310463939
WHOM TO CONTACT:
Queries/suggestions/thoughts please mail to email@example.com in the same thread, don’t spam to the entire group
FOLLOW US to get the latest updates –
*Linkden* – https://www.linkedin.com/company/vsakkhi/mycompany/…
*Twitter* – https://twitter.com/vsakkhiw
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please read Terms and conditions before signing for the Travel.
- Please read AND SIGN Indemnity agreement before signing for the Travel